the azoo CO2 Pressure Regulator w/Solenoid

swims alot

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Rhode Island, United States
I just bought a azoo co2 regulator off of drfosterandsmith.com and im now looking for a tank. will the azoo fit a CGA 320 valve? it says in the azoo instruction it is set to a safe value of 4-6kg/cm2. what exactly does that mean? but to the main question will it fit a CGA 320 valve? thanks

fish 3 005.jpg

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
The paintball one or the cylinder? There's an enormous amount of different size fittings and threads. I'm sure you can make it work.

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

Pbaff

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
SW Missouri
I've been doing some research on this regulator as I've been wanting to get one. I chatted with the customer service for FosterandSmith today. They said that it was CGA 320 so it should fit on standard CO2 tanks. The 4-6 kg/cm comment is in reference to output pressure. 4 kg/cm is about 60 PSI, which is more than you probably need. I think you can use an allen wrench to adjust it down though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store