Looking to buy Female Festae in Cencal/Socal wiil travel for PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghage

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ca
Looking to buy a Female Festae for my male in Cencal/Socal. will travel for PU. Thanks

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
Hey ghage how's the female mota doing? And there's a person that works at Whities in Fresno who has festae. I talk to him a lot and I know him pretty well so next time I'll ask if he's willing to sell some of his females. I know he has a 10" female lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ghage

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ca
Thomas, I'm located in CenCal, southern part of the valey. Hey Tydus, what's up bro, how are those Peacock Bass doing???? Thanks for talking to your buddy also, let me know if he'd be willing to sell a female.

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
Thomas, I'm located in CenCal, southern part of the valey. Hey Tydus, what's up bro, how are those Peacock Bass doing???? Thanks for talking to your buddy also, let me know if he'd be willing to sell a female.
Will do bro. I'll be going there tomorrow so I'll let you know. I went in a different direction in the hobby so I sold all of the bass.

Ghage

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ca
Tydus, thanks man, much appreciated. Just send me a message if he wants to sell. So what direction did you go in, that was an awesome looking tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissTee

Feeder Fish
Feb 12, 2011
Monterey Park
I recently sold a beautiful 6-7 inch female to my buddy, (he's not a member here) but now he wants to sell her, he says she's too aggressive.. What's your budget for one?..

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
Tydus, thanks man, much appreciated. Just send me a message if he wants to sell. So what direction did you go in, that was an awesome looking tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, it's an alright tank. I want to upgrade soon and I'm currently keeping a Goliath African tiger fish, an armatus payara, and mahseers/oddball barbs. I will message you as soon as I talk to him tomorrow.

Ghage

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ca
MissTee, thanks, she beautiful. but by the time I paid for gas to pick her up I'd been into for $160-$170. Thanks for the heads up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store