Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
Hello,
I have a glass 76gallon bow front full system for sale. Everything is fine and in decent condition. Some water damage on the back of the stand and a chip on one of the glass lids and also on one of the handles. I got the tank from a friend and he had it as saltwater, when he was done with it, he drained all the water and didn’t clean it. So in result, there are calcium stains on the glass, when empty you really need to look at the glass to see it, but when it’s filled you can’t tell. It has an overflow with the anti-siphon system which is always a plus. It has a truvu sump full of bio balls and comes with a drip tray. Also has a return pump that pumps about 700GPH, also comes with 300w digital heater. It's really a nice tank but needs a little work. Has black silicone so look good. This is not a show tank, this is a good grow out tank. The dimensions are 48” long x 18” wide at the longest x 12.5” wide at the thinnest x 55” tall with stand and 23” high without stand. The tank is currently empty. I drained the tank about 2 days ago so it still holds water. No need to worry. All bulkheads are doing their jobs and same with the silicon. The center brace is perfect, has a hard plumbed return into the tank, also comes with a black directional hose like jet that makes it easier to make the current the way you want it. I bought if from my friend for $500 and looking to get some money back. Don’t worry I’m not asking $500 I looking to get around $250obo for it. The reason why I’m selling it is because I need room for a larger tank. I recently took my 3 Mato Grosso Azuls out of this tank and put in my 180. So if you are interested text me at 7022392615 or pm me. I'll take all offers. All reasonable offers. I'm located in Tracy, CA about 70miles east of San Francisco and about 20 miles south of Stockton,

Thanks so much,

Once again this is not a show tank, it was in my garage and has calcium stains on the glass, so if you’re looking for a nice grow out tank, this is your tank!!

Thanks again,

Joey822

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store