Fancy exlrg pleco and wild cichlid PU/MU long beach 90805

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureFinest

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2013
Strong Beach
hi mfker, I am trying to rehome several fishes to unload some bio load and of course to add new one to the tank here is a list of what I have to offer all fishes are OBO so don't be shy and offer worst I can say is no and please keep your dumb comment to yourself. you know who you are. enough of that said here is what I have Pleco wc L200 5-7inch green phantom pleco(super lime green) 55(obo) L240 5-6.5inch vampire pleco 65(obo) L082 polka-dot cigar pleco 2-3inch 30(obo really looks like a snowball but the spots are little orange) for cichlid I have a wc stripe pike characin 5inch+ 35obo wc belly crawler pike 4inch+ 15(obo)wc apistogramma 1-1.25 inch 5(obo)wc redtail barracuda 4inch asking 40(obo) and wc red terror(cichlasoma festae) 8ea(firm) or 10=60firm im looking for freshwater plants but im open to all trade im really reasonable so offer what you can and if its fair its yours simple as that. you can contact me at 562 388 four6eight5 and I can send picture through text not sure how to post picture yet thank you all for looking and enjoy the est of your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store