Variations in Jardini colorations

evilobster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2011
California
Good day MFK Aro Keepers...

I have been looking at different pictures of Jardinis recently and I noticed that these fish are all labeled "Jardini" but their colors are not all the same... some being more silver with pearl scales, others more gold in color, then we have that jet black batik jardini featured in our forum recently. i was just wondering if there was a grading system or some sort of a way to tell which jardini is which...

also... when do jardinis usually go on the market? i know it's only a certain time of year that juvi jardinis show up in the LFSs

Little bit of info about me: as you guys may or may not know i have a 135 gal tank (i think it's 6x2x3 if we're talking LxWxH) i had 3 silver arowanas that were about 18 inches a piece. i lost one during the move to my new house and the other two died recently as my filter got clogged up and the water quit circulating overnight...

TIA fellow aro fanatics!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
+1 any jardini info welcomed ;)
I have noticed a lot go on sale in the UK in past few months , which was handy for me to get a juvi replacement for my 22" beast I lost last year :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store