Mini 3 bar grow out!

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
When I was at the LFS that has dats (literally the only one w/ them around here) I noticed there was one out, there is a big cave in the tank where they all hide usually. I have to have an employee disturb it to get a look normally.

This time a super little clean 3 bar came out to say hello! It literally came right up to my face like mine at home do, had to snag him

uploadfromtaptalk1391658023328.jpg

He's still jumpy, I'll work on some better pics but he has a much nicer color and cleanliness compared to my other 3 bar I named Splot for the weird little symmetrical blotches that kind of looks like a figure 8.

Super pumped on this guy! If him and my other dats don't get along well ill probably sell the others so this guy can have rule of the tank. All the times I walked by the DAT tank there was never one outside of it, let alone stable and saying hello!

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice find.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Lucky! I wish I could find 3 bars.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Thanks guys, so far he isn't too aggro which is nice. My 3 bar w/ the 8 blotches (Splot) had a habit of beating on my true GT and festae, now w/ this guy its the opposite. He doesn't attack anything, which is pretty nice haha

I just hope he takes pellets sooner or later, I'm sure gut loaded black worms will do fine but I'd like him to take em in case I'm out of em at some point

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store