Asian Arrowana scam Canadian?

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
So I posted this on my local forum. Yesterday on kijiji (Canada's Craigalist also much nicer looking!) And found an ad for Asian arrows and other fish. I'm like ooh I wanna see a list. So I email him and this is what I get in return. uploadfromtaptalk1391663585811.jpg
He was smart enough not to directly reply (as that would still use kijijis ad name and ad numbers and such) and type in my email from it and reply that way so it was not trace back to the ad. Today the ad is also no longer seen. The however was not smart enough for me anyways and says his location is in the USA
Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
scam. dont even bother unless the fish is in front of you. My dumb friend ignored my advise and sent thousands worth of money orders to a guy on craigs stating he will send over 24 quality asian arrowanas. Long story short he doesn't talk to me anymore because i grilled him before he sent the money.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
That's funny and sad! I know it's scam but I thought it was funny he used an American location where it's banned rather than a Canadian one lol.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I think he's also selling American bald eagles LOL

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
You don't want to know how many Nigerian millionaires that want to put money into my account I'm so lucky every other day

Only a fool would get ripped off by a internet scam in this day and age

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store