What happened to UNUNGY?

tigerjace

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
SoCal
What ever happened to Unungy? He use to be really active and I would see his posts on MFK and AQUABID all the time. Like when plecos were banned...poof he's gone.

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
I saw he was liquidating his stock a while back to start a new,,maybe breeding more?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
He moved to a new house and tore down his system to start a new one. Last I heard he was just moving in and setting it up. Don't know what stock he keeps now.

Unungy

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2009
ca
Hi guys... I've moved to a new home and the new fish room is NOT fully finished.
I've put my vendor membership on hold until I have everything properly setup. I will be back soon. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at unungy@gmail.com

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Hi guys... I've moved to a new home and the new fish room is NOT fully finished.
I've put my vendor membership on hold until I have everything properly setup. I will be back soon. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at unungy@gmail.com
Hope to see you back soon. I just started collecting plecos and have heard you're one of the best importers of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store