Sick clown knife?

ABigFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2014
Ohio
So I've had this guy who is about 5" for 4 weeks or more. And last week he was staying towards the top of the tank but looked healthy other than some flashing so I turned up the heat to 81. He kept eating bloodworms so I assumed he was fine! Now he is hiding inside a decorative skull and I can see him with his head and tail on the ground and he is arched on his side like that. I haven't seen him come out to eat at all even with the lights off. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Pics ? Have you done a water test?

ABigFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2014
Ohio
Yeah I opened another thread with a picture and he has no noticeable signs of illness other than the arching and inability to swim. Water came back good amonnia 0 trites 0 trates 20ppm

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
So I've had this guy who is about 5" for 4 weeks or more. And last week he was staying towards the top of the tank but looked healthy other than some flashing so I turned up the heat to 81. He kept eating bloodworms so I assumed he was fine! Now he is hiding inside a decorative skull and I can see him with his head and tail on the ground and he is arched on his side like that. I haven't seen him come out to eat at all even with the lights off. Any help? Thanks

Young clowns in bad condition pet stores sit stationary on the bottom not moving... I do not know if he will make it... Try doing some water changes I guess...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store