Anyone Done Business with Rare Fish USA?

Razor7Music

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
Irvine, CA
www.myspace.com
Here's their site: www.rarefishusa.com

I heard about them from Aqua Bid.

They say they've been in business for 20 years and they posted positive comments from customers on their site.

Anyone bought cyps from them?

They have some outstanding pics on the site--FYI

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

anthonysafricans

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2013
United States
A little pricey and hear guy was a pain to deal with the supplier pieces is great....The stocks good guy not so much used to deal under a different name on aquabid....I got a guy closer to me that gets me same supplier less money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Razor7Music

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
Irvine, CA
www.myspace.com
A little pricey and hear guy was a pain to deal with the supplier pieces is great....The stocks good guy not so much used to deal under a different name on aquabid....I got a guy closer to me that gets me same supplier less money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeah, I sensed a little lack of engagement when I asked questions. Sort of like, I ask 2 questions and he answer one. So I ask a couple more and don't hear back. I have a LFS that stocks them but they sell out as soon as he gets them in and they don't notify you when they come in. I have to call almost every day just to ask if he has any. If it takes too much longer I may have to do something online.

Can I ask the name of the place near you?

swk

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2009
Sonoma county
They are a middle man for an operation in israel called pices. They're all f1 fish, no wilds. I would stick to local breeders. Many times you can find things nearby and keep your money in your own community. What are you looking for in particular?

Razor7Music

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
Irvine, CA
www.myspace.com
They are a middle man for an operation in israel called pices. They're all f1 fish, no wilds. I would stick to local breeders. Many times you can find things nearby and keep your money in your own community. What are you looking for in particular?
Thanks. I'll keep looking. the problem is we have a major lack of breeders out here.

I don't care about wild caught. I just can't have jumbo because I read they are aggressive.

Can you suggest a good breeder that ships? Just cyprichromis.

Razor7Music

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
Irvine, CA
www.myspace.com
What kind of cyps are you looking for? I may be able to refer you to someone
Man, at this point I'd take ANY species that meets the below criteria:

Colorful (males)
Non - aggressive
Live arrival guarantee
Will sell as few as 3

BTW--I'm on the west coast.

Thanks

Razor7Music

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
Irvine, CA
www.myspace.com
What kind of cyps are you looking for? I may be able to refer you to someone
Swk--

Do you have someone you can refer me to?

My LFS says to check back after April and 'maybe' he'll have something if I can call before he sells them all!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store