Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
The python is way better

Daonni

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
nh
I like a lot of aqueon products. However, having said that I think the water changer is junk. I would get the python, you won't be sorry you paid a few extra bucks.

Sent from my LG-L38C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
I use the python and it works great, although I can't seem to get the water out of the hose once I'm done my water change....

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JRT8783

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
Minnesota
Get an adapter for your faucet and a garden hose, much cheaper ($10-$15) and works just as well.

Sent from my LG-E980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Get an adapter for your faucet and a garden hose, much cheaper ($10-$15) and works just as well.

WRONG! ! A regular garden hose will leach chemicals that are toxic. You want a white hose with a blue stripe that is sold for RV's. Get at Wally World for about $12.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JRT8783

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
Minnesota
WRONG! ! A regular garden hose will leach chemicals that are toxic. You want a white hose with a blue stripe that is sold for RV's. Get at Wally World for about $12.

My Jag and Red Isletas like the water from my garden hose, no complaints from either of them since I went out and bought one last spring.... It's green, no stripe. I've read something like this online but it seems most people don't have any issues. What's supposed to be the problem with a regular garden hose?

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
My Jag and Red Isletas like the water from my garden hose, no complaints from either of them since I went out and bought one last spring.... It's green, no stripe. I've read something like this online but it seems most people don't have any issues. What's supposed to be the problem with a regular garden hose?

You didn't comprehend what I posted? It leaches chemicals that are toxic to your fish. And you, if you drink the water from it. Your fish LIKE the water from your regular garden hose? No. They just didn't die.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store