Creative ideas for Java Moss and Najas?

LS2012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Northern NJ
Last night I picked them up for a great price at an NJAS meeting. Just couldn't resist! There's 2 places they could go....I'm worried about Najas getting blown around as floaters by surface current in my 110, so maybe my 29 with some sort of attachment? I was thinking about attaching JM to driftwood in the 110? Anyone have pics of what they've done with these plants? Thanks!!

Chris ~ btw, no baby BNP's last night at the auction :-(

uploadfromtaptalk1393002728340.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393002586791.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393003547640.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393003579873.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LS2012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Northern NJ
Laurie, don't know if you ever saw these photos, but they will give you some idea of what can be done with pllants: http://all4aquarium.ru/en/events/plant-design-contest-2013/entries
Thanks Joe, I was hoping you'd reply :) The tanks in the link you provided are absolutely gorgeous! I'm really going to have to study those setups.
Last night you started talking about how to hold them in place on top with sticks, but we didn't get a chance to finish. Can you please elaborate on how that would be accomplished?

Nice seeing you! Laurie

Btw, do I have to register in advance to attend the Killifish meeting next week at the Meadowlands? Or can I just come to the meeting?

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Btw, do I have to register in advance to attend the Killifish meeting next week at the Meadowlands? Or can I just come to the meeting?

No need to register. Everyone is welcome. The Metropolitan Area Killifish Association is such a laid back club. Not very formal at all. Most of the time is spent BSing and talking about fish, a short program, and then an auction. On Wednesday, Rosario LaCorte will be presenting a program. It should be a good one.

LS2012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Northern NJ
No need to register. Everyone is welcome. The Metropolitan Area Killifish Association is such a laid back club. Not very formal at all. Most of the time is spent BSing and talking about fish, a short program, and then an auction. On Wednesday, Rosario LaCorte will be presenting a program. It should be a good one.
Thanks Joe, I would loooove to hear him speak! I will make every effort to attend. Everyone always has nice things to say about the MAKA. Hopefully more plants too :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store