is it wrong to buy fish all the time

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
is it a waste of money when you keep and keep on buying fish instead of using your money on more important stuff
what are your opinions about this

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
There is no one definitive or conclusive answer since the collective mind set or importance of individuals varies from subject to subject.

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
true i never buy a fish if i cant take care of it but what if there is more important matters like looking after your family but you cant stop buying fish cause iam are a fish addict

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
you need to stop before you go broke like me man!

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
true i never buy a fish if i cant take care of it but what if there is more important matters like looking after your family but you cant stop buying fish cause iam are a fish addict
really? you want an opinion on if it's more important to take care of responsibilities you already have or to buy new fish?
really?
:nutkick:

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
#theaddictionisreal

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
If you are being serious, id look into psychiatric help. Once it gets to a certain point i believe its called animal hoarding. Especially if your sacrificing more important things (food, child supplies, etc) to get a new fish

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store