Got a new pup

awdawg

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I picked this little girl up this weekend, was super stoked it's been a while since I had a ray. Traded in a flowerhorn and they gave me her for $90 which I'm thinking is a solid price?

She's just a regular motoro correct? I've seen some labeled marble tasty seem to have the same amount of spots but figured I'd ask!

Also does anyone know of a great thread on pellet training them?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1393182277308.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393182297063.jpg

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
That's a good looking pup you got there!! Hope you have a big tank to move her to. ;) theirs a good stickie on pellet training rays in the Ray section under bottom dwellers in the forum. Check it out for some good ideas. As far as if she's a marble I can't help ya. Sorry. But yeah I would say you got a sweet deal on her. Did u watch her eat in the store?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

awdawg

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I do have larger tanks waiting to be setup. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal myself. They told me they ordered teacup's and they weren't sending them forever so they shipped out these instead so I got a deal. I did not watch her eat in the store, but she definitely wasn't skinny, they told me she was on blood worms and ghost shrimp so far. Want to get her away from those asap and on to a more cost effective diet.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
+1. Looks like a nice pup
looks good. if that's a heater in the back ground you will want to get a heater guard for sure.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store