Hikari Direct

willyb1972020

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Delawere
Hikari Direct aka Affordable Aquatic Supplies

Anyone ordering from them having problems? There voice mail box has been full for 3 days and i am not getting responses to my pm's.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007

Anyone ordering from them having problems? There voice mail box has been full for 3 days and i am not getting responses to my pm's.
I stopped ordering from them for the exact reason. Takes forever for replies and you basically need to order 2 months in advance. Fast, prompt service is lacking. I had to cancel my credit card in fears I would be charged for an order that took forever and had every excuse in the book attached to it why it wasn't coming in a reasonable expected time frame. They even gave me fake tracking numbers and multiple ones because they forgot they gave me previous tracking numbers. LOL

willyb1972020

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Delawere
I was double charged and its been two week still no refund and when my order came it was missing two items. I was going to do a $500 order bit did a smaller one to get a fell for them. Glad i did now i have to go to the bank and file a clame and contact paypal and file a clame. Such a waste of time and money.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Was thinking about placing an order, but now I believe i will hold off for a while. Thanks for posting. Keep us updated, maybe they will get their problems worked out.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Me to I was going to order, but now I will wait and see what happens. It's to bad because the places that are around me jack the prices way up for hikari products. Hopefully it's a minor problem that gets solved.

willyb1972020

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Delawere
I hope they do fix it but after two weeks im just feed up. If i don't get it back soon ill have to put calling hikari on the list to.

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
I ordered from them a week ago or so and i didn't have any problems... Hopefully they get what ever fixed or i might think twice about ordering from them when i run out of food...

HikariDirect

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2013
Stamford, CT

Hi William,
We arent open on the weekend and we have responded to you by pm here on the site. Please let me know if you have not received it.
thanks

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Ken's NEVER EVER responds to emails which is a MAJOR "no-no" for me, BUT I always get the food in two days flat, and the prices are cheap and shipping is also.

No experience dealing with Hikari Direct. That's a shame. Being a rare plant business, I know firsthand how critical good communication is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store