Help Stop This Reptile Hoarding Maniac Kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
For months now there has been this kid on youtube that purposefully ATTACKS reptile youtubers that are better then him. He is 12 years old or so and obviously autistic. (No offense meant towards anybody.) and he keeps reptiles like burmese pythons (which are illegal in his state) multiple tegus in small 4x2 enclosures and tons of other large high cost animals he can not care for. He is a MAJOR troll as well. Watch the beginning of one of his videos and you will hear his voice. You will instantly see what I mean. There are tons of people already that hate on him and post comments trying to stop this madness... What do you guys think?

LINK TO HIS CHANNEL:

http://youtube.com/user/boaman5435

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
After reading some of your posts in the past, it's probably best in my opinion that you focus on caring for your own animals rather than criticizing someone else. Furthermore, what credentials do you have to diagnose someone with autism by watching their YouTube video??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
How exactly do you think we're going to be able to stop him? And what makes him 'obviously autistic'? Were you not just posting about convincing your parents to let you get a large reptile despite already having what sounds like more than you can handle? If I recall correctly you also had a large controversial post about parents letting 'kids' get animals they couldn't handle/being irresponsible about what animals they have. Perhaps you should focus on being the best keeper YOU can be rather than policing the internet.

Edit: you say there's a large group of people trying to 'hate' him to stop him, how has that ever worked?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I seriously hope your pink name becomes red in the very near future. Wtf does "obviously autistic" mean? As someone with a close friend who suffers from autism, I take this a bit personably. Nevermind the fact you are a lieing troll of a child over their head with their pets, attacking people with a mental disability is just plain wrong. And I hope it gets you banned.

FYI many people with mild autism come across pretty normal in every day life. So um ya... keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Theres a lot id love to tell you that I simply cant on this forum.

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
I seriously hope your pink name becomes red in the very near future. Wtf does "obviously autistic" mean? As someone with a close friend who suffers from autism, I take this a bit personably. Nevermind the fact you are a lieing troll of a child over their head with their pets, attacking people with a mental disability is just plain wrong. And I hope it gets you banned.

FYI many people with mild autism come across pretty normal in every day life. So um ya... keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Theres a lot id love to tell you that I simply cant on this forum.
+1 there's no way from these videos that you could observe the necessary 8 out of 16 characteristics listed in the DSM-V to make an autism diagnosis. But FF seems to know so much more than us I wouldn't be surprised if he could! /s

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I agree. Your saying that this guy is keeping these large lizards that will outgrow his cages while you have an rtc in a 40 breeder. You shouldnt say people are autistic unless you are 100% sure they are and you should worry more about yourself than other people. And if he really is autistic (wich is probably not true) you cant expect him to do everything perfectly. When your a 12 year old (wich I am) you cant do everything in the hobby quite as well as the adults. That doesnt mean you're autistic, it just means you are learning and dont have it quite right yet. I'm sure he'll realize what he's doing and change or leave the hobby soon. What if someone posted up a link to your videos and started telling everyone to "stop you" or that your autistic.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
This is by far the most hypocrital and ignorant thread ive ever come across on mfk. Kid needs to learn to stfu and listen a bit and MAYBE just MAYBE one day he can earn a bit of respect. But until then he is nothing more than a pathetic troll and im ggoingto keep trying to get him removed from the community. Perhaps if enough of us keep complaining *hint*hint* ;) it will happen

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
I couldn't view the link, but to me this kid from what you describe sounds like is asperger more than just autistic. They are very different in behavior. If he really has a disability like this you have to understand he can't control his behavior. My wife is a therapist and works with kids like this, so I have learned a lot about it. I also hire a lot of psychologist for the company I work for.
Animal hoarding is wrong, because animals are often kept in poor conditions because the owner "must have" so many animals. I have a neighbor that had a huge snake collection and couldn't take care of all of them properly, so many of them died. Many of these snakes were rare and expensive. Its sad.
Anyway didn't you post that thread "help me convince my parents"? It sounded like you were no different than the kid you were complaining about.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
This is by far the most hypocrital and ignorant thread ive ever come across on mfk. Kid needs to learn to stfu and listen a bit and MAYBE just MAYBE one day he can earn a bit of respect. But until then he is nothing more than a pathetic troll and im ggoingto keep trying to get him removed from the community. Perhaps if enough of us keep complaining *hint*hint* ;) it will happen
Thats true. If spamming isn't bad enough now your being a troll and hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store