FS / FT: Grammode, Polleni, Red Texas and tanks! P/U 91335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falazo

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
southern cali
Hello Ive been off of the forums for a whiles, but due to circumstances need to thin down my collection of certain fish and equipment. At the moment looking to rehome the following fish:

1 Grammode cichlid (male?) 65
1 Red Texas (male?) 100
1 Polleni (sex unsure) 50
40 gallon breeder 40
2 (ten gallon) 10 each
1 (twenty gallon) 15

Looking to trade for wolf fish, festae, freshwater stonefish, flowerhorn with nice kok, nice pleco, or also into longboards, saltwater fishing gear or let me know what you got. Magic the gather cards would work too lol. my cell number is 8185730228 i will upload pics after the tread is up. If prices are to high maybe we can work things out the fish have very nice colors .

umbee702

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
United States
Hello Ive been off of the forums for a whiles, but due to circumstances need to thin down my collection of certain fish and equipment. At the moment looking to rehome the following fish:

1 Grammode cichlid (male?) 65
1 Red Texas (male?) 100
1 Polleni (sex unsure) 50
40 gallon breeder 40
2 (ten gallon) 10 each
1 (twenty gallon) 15

Looking to trade for wolf fish, festae, freshwater stonefish, flowerhorn with nice kok, nice pleco, or also into longboards, saltwater fishing gear or let me know what you got. Magic the gather cards would work too lol. my cell number is 8185730228 i will upload pics after the tread is up. If prices are to high maybe we can work things out the fish have very nice colors .
where are you located im in vegas looking to see if the grammodes is available still and what size is it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store