my big arowana needs your help.

27woz27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
uk. london
hi there.my 20inch silver arowana has some spots on his body only on one side.had it for three months.i tryed protozin didnt work so tried myxazin didnt work.hadView attachment 994070 water tested its ok.his diet is prawns and hikari food sticks.

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
What is "ok" for water params? What are tank specs?

If your system wasn't big enough to handle a sudden big jump in bio load could be simply the result of poor water quality. Could also be ich.

Need more information!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

27woz27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
uk. london
what sudden jump of load.ive had him since 3inch 12 months later now 20 to 22inch.the water has been tested and its ok.i do 50% water change every week.i i dechlorinate the water as well.dont think its ich my other fish would of had it by now.hes had it three months.i thought ich looks like sugar grains,these are like lumps.the tank is 5x2x2 150 gallons with fx5 filter been running two years.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
You didn't give water info again, just saying it is ok. To me that means you didn't check. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Wow. I just saw tank size. Time to uograde real soon! !!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Grishtargan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2013
Eagar, AZ
I would get your own kit and check it yourself. I would recommend the API kit. Is the LFS using strips to test the water? If they are those aren't the most accurate way to test your water.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store