THE KING OF MFK.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Hey all, just had a thought, who has the outright king of mfk, the biggest fw fish of them all? i would love to have this thread run on a mine is bigger than yours basis so i will start!-)
rules are:
*must be your fish alive and owned by you
*must post a picture or video of the fish and a full tank shot preferably one with something for reference of size.
*dont forget the actual size accurate as you can and the name of the fish if he has one!-)

**also be nice for the thread to run for a little while so dont post yet arapaimag lol... i will compile a top 10 monsters list as time goes by!-)

***plus would be nice if people want to post links to this page in the species forums to attract those that are genre loyal lol.

my biggest fish is my 15 inch black devil catfish, after a few names that didnt stick he is called 'sharky';

View attachment 994278
[video=youtube;_j1Be4MJNuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1Be4MJNuY[/video]

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
House of Sam is probably a good pick. Arapaimas and everything else but I'm sure there's acouple more around like the guy in Canada that made his whole basement of his house into a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
ehh, forgot the name size, reference object and fts so disqualified im afraid, expected more from you tbh!-)

he looks like that dino on jurassic park, does he make that purring noise and spit acid lol... nice fish.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
none of you have a tsn like this?

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
House of Sam is probably a good pick. Arapaimas and everything else but I'm sure there's acouple more around like the guy in Canada that made his whole basement of his house into a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
who's the Canadian guy? Any threads of his flooded basement?

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
one of you lot must be able to top 15inch surely? play the game damd it lol!-)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store