Need a little help -55g Angel tank

M0LINJAR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
illinois for now
I've been growing out some angels in a thirty tall. They will eventually make their way into a standard 55, that is in the process of becoming a Amazonian biotope. I really want some sort of prehistoric fish. I'm in love with albino Senegal Bichirs but they wouldn't necessarily be a component of the Amazon theme. Are there any prehistoric fish that would do well in an Amazonian Angel tank?
Tank as of now.
Neutral-6 Ph
Pool filter sand
Misc. Amazonian plants
Several Hardscape components
Mass of bog wood resembling roots and submerged branches.
Marbled Hatchets
Bronze Coy Cats

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
I've been growing out some angels in a thirty tall. They will eventually make their way into a standard 55, that is in the process of becoming a Amazonian biotope. I really want some sort of prehistoric fish. I'm in love with albino Senegal Bichirs but they wouldn't necessarily be a component of the Amazon theme. Are there any prehistoric fish that would do well in an Amazonian Angel tank?
Tank as of now.
Neutral-6 Ph
Pool filter sand
Misc. Amazonian plants
Several Hardscape components
Mass of bog wood resembling roots and submerged branches.
Marbled Hatchets
Bronze Coy Cats
senegal bichirs would. There isn't an amazonian prehistoric fish that will fit well with your stock. They only prehistoric fish in the amazon are the 3 foot lungfish, 3 foot arowana, 8 foot arapimas, and knife fish going from 10" to 8 feet. The 10" knifefish are rare though

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store