Is this a good price?

BHoskins24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2010
Ohio
Male royal marble Motoro pup 5"-6" disc for 250.00? Does this seem reasonable ?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
If it is VERY high quality maybe. Usually a pair of marbles goes for about that online. End of the day if you would be happy with that ray and think its worth it its a great deal. Who cares what everyone else thinks?

BHoskins24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2010
Ohio
If it is VERY high quality maybe. Usually a pair of marbles goes for about that online. End of the day if you would be happy with that ray and think its worth it its a great deal. Who cares what everyone else thinks?
Ok I emailed the seller to see if there was any wiggle room on the price I think the rays look great and there eating like hogs I just also thought that seemed a little high for that ray. But wanted to hear others opinions

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Where are you getting a pair of marbles for 250???

Price souonds fine especially if it is captive.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Have a pic? I cant remember his name but someone here breeds AAA marbles id gladly fork over 250 for, but most "plain" marbles I dont think would be worth it. Are you shopping online or is it local?

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Have a pic? I cant remember his name but someone here breeds AAA marbles id gladly fork over 250 for, but most "plain" marbles I dont think would be worth it. Are you shopping online or is it local?
Pure marbles even wild usually go for between 250 and 300 from vendors and more when captive bread.

You may occasionally find a private seller cheaper, but usually if it is cheaper than 250 it is motoro crossed with marbles.

BHoskins24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2010
Ohio
This isn't for A pair of royal marbles...This is 250.00 for 1 male. From a local guy here in ohio

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store