Vast Improvement

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
So, we had a big issue with our Female Motoro.
On the morning of Feb 10th, I noticed sometime had happened to her the night before.
Only guess we could come up with on how it happened was she got caught behind some driftwood and injured her self.
Our male had been chasing her most of the day before wanting to get some, so she might have been trying to get away and injured herself in the process.

Well, after 21 days, she is showing vast improvement. Healing nice and still going strong.

Feb 10th picture of injury.
momma.JPG
Todays improvement picture
momma 3.JPG

momma 3.JPG

momma.JPG

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Healing nicely. Never did figure out what caused the damage?

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
Healing nicely. Never did figure out what caused the damage?
No, never figured it out. So I wasn't going to take any chance again and just moved all the drift wood out. Was the only thing I could figure caused it.
Even though they had the driftwood in for over 2 years and never an issues, just wasn't worth the worry of it happening again if that was the cause.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
She's looking much better.

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
She's looking much better.
yes she is. Im really happy she is doing a lot better. I was really worried for awhile but she just pushed rt on thru it and never missed a beat.
Im not sure what I would of done if she didn't pull thru it.

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
Wow thanks for the update. The initial post you put up when it happened stuck with me and i was wondering how she was doing. Thats an impressive amount of healing for the type of injury and time period. Wow congrats.

bcfd144

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2010
Missouri
Wow thanks for the update. The initial post you put up when it happened stuck with me and i was wondering how she was doing. Thats an impressive amount of healing for the type of injury and time period. Wow congrats.
Thanks. Im stocked that she is doing so great and healing well. She was my first ray ever and Im very attached to her. She never stopped eating and never acted like anything was ever wrong. Only thing she didn't do as much was swim the front glass, which she loves to do. Now she seems back to normal and back to her old self. Guess good water changes and just a little salt did the trick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store