Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I really don't want to do this, but life strikes again and changes my plans for me. Long story, but I've decided to sell my goliath now rather than figuring out the logistics of getting him a bigger tank presently, and then getting him safely moved 2 hours away plus setting up a new giant tank all at once in about 6 months. I think it'll be much easier to wait until I've got the new setup completed and then growing out a new little guy.

Asking price is $350 OBO. I'll also consider trading for a smaller hoplias curupira.

He's flawless, fully pellet trained (Hikari food sticks/carnisticks), and also eats chunks of tilapia and shrimp. As long as I've owned him, he's never touched a tankmate - no nipped fins, no gouges, etc. I'm eyeballing the measurement, he's definitely thick and at least 9 (maybe 10) inches.

Please PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to pick him up. Serious offers only, and I'd really prefer to see him go into a large tank. You can see more pictures of him in this thread: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?552749-My-new-pickup-GATF

2014-02-19 20.11.18.jpg

2014-02-19 20.11.18.jpg

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I'm located about an hour to an hour and a half from Northern Virginia and Montgomery County MD, so it's not terribly far of a drive for anyone in these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store