Another 180 need some stocking ideas! :D

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Well since my old 180 busted I purchased a new one well a new used one that is haha. It will be filtered with a fluval FX6 and maybe my two AC 110's maybe though. I want movement in the tank and I am into predatory fish and I have a good amount of experience with predatory fish like RTC TSN Oscars and much much more. So I need your ideas for a nice stocking. I'm not a fan of loaches or small predatory fish or small fish in general example(2-3 inches) so please give me some ideas on how to stock my 180

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I got it a few days ago it's actually 4.5 feet wide just there is no need to run it as my RTC died unexpectedly out of the blue a couple days ago so I may either get a refund for it or keep it until I decide what to do I'm leaning towards the 180 because between juggling highschool, chores, plus all my other various animals/pets plus so many failures along the way it would be hard to seriously dedicate time to get it set up properly and maintain it the way I would want to so for now until my stress level goes down and until I can come to terms with the last of my big fish dying I want to keep it on the downscale to the 180 I know you will say run it anyway but you just won't understand it almost seems that because my RTC died unexpectedly I wasent supposed to get that tank :( but any way until then I just want to get my 180 set up

EDIT: plus I need to have a stand built for it and I need to decide a location in the house. And I'm only 17 and the stuff I have is a burden as it is I just want the 180 running for now

rdKirby

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Perhaps a dovii or umbee?

Sent from my HTCONE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Like those ideas :) do you guys know if there is like an oddball not commonly seen fish that could live in there ? If it helps the tank is bare bottom

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store