festae

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
Wanting to purchase one maybe 2 festae would like around 4 " so nobody has a good dinner on me lol.....in or around the east tn area if not shipping is fine thanks again!

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I have festae for sale.

Eyebedam, I haven't forgot you, Im working on a shipping quote for ya. Just going by the ups site doent look terribly expensive.
I am in the process of getting the supplies together I will need to ship them.

gg1. If You don't have any luck on your hunt? Maybe we can work something out. I do have some in the size range you mentioned.

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
Let's work something out ....lol...been lookin for a while now and id like to pick something up I'm headed to Knoxville tomm to pick uP some peacock cichlids for the ollady tank

Sent from my MB886 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Eyebedam

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
Makin a Poo
I have festae for sale.

Eyebedam, I haven't forgot you, Im working on a shipping quote for ya. Just going by the ups site doent look terribly expensive.
I am in the process of getting the supplies together I will need to ship them.

gg1. If You don't have any luck on your hunt? Maybe we can work something out. I do have some in the size range you mentioned.

No no worries bro, I was just letting him know I feel his pain, Festae is dry for us Tn boys

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
Lol i hear that ...always seems to b wen ya want to get somethin there nowhere to b found!

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
I figured it would b ...but everytime I go to pm someone or click to c there profile it says I may not have permission to do this action...I dont take it as bein smart *** ...well if u want to work something out give me a shout or txt me 4233134422

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store