20 Petrochromis sp. Flametail Escondido,CA 92029 PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfish70

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2012
San Diego
Decided to go another way with my tank so I am selling my colony of 20 F1 Petrochromis sp. Flametails. All of them are 3" plus and a few are hitting 5"+. These guys are over 10 months of age and though they are grey for now they will be an awesome looking specimen. These guys are not fry and are much hardier now that they are juveniles. If you know Petros these are of the giant variant and can get to 10+".This will be a female heavy colony. Feeding on Ken's Spirulina and NLS Thera+. The Petros are very active fish and can be overcrowded in a tank with the right filtration. I currently keep them in my 180g. The parents were from Greg of Little Africa Aquatics. Attached picture is an example of what they will look like fully grown.DSC_1449.JPGDSC_1450.JPGDSC_1452.JPGDSC_1453.JPGDSC_1454.JPGFlame_7985.jpg

I am asking $800 for the colony of 20 and looking to sell in one shot or half and half. Pretty firm on price. I will even throw in 2 more Petro flametails making a total of 22 members in this colony if bought all in one shot.

Call or Text only at 858 382 0329. Pick up only in 92029 Area.

DSC_1449.JPG

DSC_1450.JPG

DSC_1452.JPG

DSC_1453.JPG

DSC_1454.JPG

Flame_7985.jpg

dragonfish70

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2012
San Diego
Beautiful!

How do you know it'll be a heavy female colony? Are they sexable ?
I made sure they were the smallest of the batch as males grow a lot faster than females :) i'm sure if you get a magnifying glass and look at their vents. Also in this colony only 3-4 really outgrew most hence 5"+ most are in the 3.5"-4" range

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dragonfish70

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2012
San Diego
Shipping is now available. A local pet store of mine will pack and ship the fish for me via FedEx or UPS overnight for $200. That'll cover the boxes, shipment, and their services. No live arrival guarantee but the owner ships his stock around the US all the time even to cold places with a high survival rate. I will throw in 2 free petros just incase of DOA. 3 bags in 1 box with Oxygen and heat packs.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store