My cortez rays

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My first,and so far only ray that I have kept...

NovaSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2013
Panama city Florida
Thanks im not sure how many gallons it is never calculated it up. I love these rays had them for about 4 years. there like dogs, they come to the surface and eat right out of my hand. If im sitting or standing with my back turned to the tank they will surface and spray water on me. I do have another tank with rear overflows that is a little over 300 im thinking about moving them over to. Im not a huge fan of the plumbing coming up threw the bottom of the tank but it doesnt seem to get in there way they never run in to anything.

Riley S

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2014
Minneapolis
Thanks im not sure how many gallons it is never calculated it up. I love these rays had them for about 4 years. there like dogs, they come to the surface and eat right out of my hand. If im sitting or standing with my back turned to the tank they will surface and spray water on me. I do have another tank with rear overflows that is a little over 300 im thinking about moving them over to. Im not a huge fan of the plumbing coming up threw the bottom of the tank but it doesnt seem to get in there way they never run in to anything.
I've had mine about as long as you've had yours, and mine is the same way. So much personality and probably the favorite fish I've ever had. Thanks for sharing your video.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store