Any smokers? Need advice.

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
I have never smoked. My girlfriend loves cigarettes and has decided she wants to cut down from 30 cigarettes per day to 10. She is having a difficult time and making me a little crazy. Any advice I can offer her?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess she would be having a difficult time if she's used to smoking thirty cigs a day DAMN!...I've never smoked either and I couldn't even tolerate having a woman around that did because of the stench that they cause.Its good that she is trying to cut down,as much as they cost these days she will be saving a ton of money.

Dixon81

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Massachusetts
Medication and quit for good. I smoked a pack a day for 7 yrs. started chantix last Monday. Had my last cigarette on sat morning

At $10.05 a pack. I've saved almost $50.00 since Saturday by not smoking

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
I can't make her quit so I'm just trying to be supportive through this.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Would that happen to be her in your av?

lunker65

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2013
Virginia
i quit using e-cigs. not them ones you see on tv all the time. thoes suck. i wasnt as heavy of a smoker, but i was able to quit in one day using these ecigs. the juices come in differnt nicotine levels so if you wanted to, you can ween yourself off of it slowly. the best part is there is no smell. i use mine in my house all the time and no one has ever been able to tell. the flavor selection is immense so there is no doubt she will find flavors that she likes. i know people say all the time that they are not FDA approved and they are right. however, how many things that people use everyday arent either. energy drinks for example. Also think of it this way, it cant be any worse for you than smoking. I get all my stuff from myvapestore.com. there are many other sites to chose from but that is just the one i use the most. there may be a smoke shop near you that sells them as well.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
keep busy. and sleep.

guess I should expand on this, she is not looking to quite just slow down. at work i am busy, I get up for work at 5, get the kids up and then drop the wife off at work then i get to work and i am busy, first smoke around 10, 2 more till off, i get home around 4, this is when i really smoke, i have news on, doing the blogs but sitting on my ass, cut the ass sitting? cut the smoking. I also do not smoke while napping or sleeping.

Macenzi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2013
Statesboro
I stopped smoking 4months ago. Only smoked for about 7 years though not too long. You have to REALLY want to. My girlfriend REALLY wanted me to haha so I had to do it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store