Semi experienced

Jnfergu2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2014
Huntington, Indiana
Hello. My name is Joe, I am from Indiana. I have had a few long standing tanks (An 80 gallon w a piranha, an 80 gal salt, 55 gallon cichilid) I am getting a new 60 gallon (the 80 and 50 did not survive the last move and there was a health issue that caused me to not be able to keep an aquarium for about 3 years) and am saving up for a 200 gallon tank. I prefer the oddball fish from the brightly colored ones (my dream tanks being a paired Ray and puffer tanks). As my Small( 60 gallon fresh) and quarantine tanks finish their fishless cycles I might be asking a lot of questions to get some thing clarified or get some advice about species I am interested in that I am finding a hard time finding info on. I have not been able to find a good mentor around here (The local shops are places I would never ever ever buy fish from let alone ask for advice from) but am still looking as I have seen some nice custom tanks go up for sale around here.
Hoping to be able to help and hoping when I need help I don't ask anything too stupid.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
you sound like an avid hobbyist.. this is a good source of information...welcome to MFK:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store