My TSN:)

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
I remember my TSN, I bought him at 6 inches, sold him at 14, and he was 2 feet long in under a year being fed on my Alaska Salmon and Rainbow Trout diet which the next owners gladly and easily continued!

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Feeding cold-water, fatty aquatic foods as a staple to a tropical predator will lead to the predator's early demise. Been proven to death.

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
I'm positive salmon does not contain large portions of fat, yeah trout might though when I think about it. However, I would highly doubt either of this fish do as Salmon stop eating when entering freshwater to spawn, there bodies will consume all fat in order to keep swimming to their spawning destination. Trout lose all fat during winter with the lack of food, however they gain it back during salmon season as they consume salmon eggs and salmon tissue until it runs out.

i caught the salmon when they enter freshwater waterways, I caught the trout ice fishing.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
I disagree , salmon is one of the fattiest fish there is, I work with a lot of it at work , go to a fish market and check out Scottish salmon if they have it, the white layers between the layers of flesh is pure fat.uploadfromtaptalk1395788931703.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store