Jag cichilid

ascarbo27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
tampa fl
Not sure where to post but I just got two baby ones like 1/4 th inch but they kinda look like a ram with stripes and idk how to upload pictures. If someone could tell me how on my iPhone that'd be great to help identify.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Not sure where to post but I just got two baby ones like 1/4 th inch but they kinda look like a ram with stripes and idk how to upload pictures. If someone could tell me how on my iPhone that'd be great to help identify.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
A mod will come along and move this for you. This won't get ANY attention under natives. For future reference post things like this under SA and CA cichlids.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
A mod will come along and move this for you. This won't get ANY attention under natives. For future reference post things like this under SA and CA cichlids.
I think the OP is trying ask us to ID his catches in Florida.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
look like jagies ATM.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I think the OP is trying ask us to ID his catches in Florida.
Oh ok, well jags aren't really natives but whatever, seems like there's more cichlids in florida than true natives at this point so I guess they could kind of be considered natives.

Regardless, yes they are jags from the look of them.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
Look on Florida fish and game website at non native species that have made their home here, jags are one of them.but not a native species as stated

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store