King Motoro

DREWSMITH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
South Riding, VA
I was wondering what the growth rate of these particular rays is? As compared to orange spot motoros? I did a quick search online which got me nowhere. Although I did get a very nice write up from a guy named miles on here covering early death in stingrays. I really like these guys and I was wondering if anyone had experience that they could share with me. Max size, special requirements over the normal ray stuff?

Thanks

Drew

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Not sure if you will get many replays I for one am not even sure what a king motoro is

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Think he is talking about the so called king marble motoro which is just a marble motoro

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
I've heard royal marble motoro before?

Sent from my C6606 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
I have heard the term king marble before but its just a nick name like all the others

I would expect typical marble motoro growth etc

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk
Not heard anyone use the term king marble for years but have heard before,some sellers used to add the term when marble motoro was very nice.
As Trev say's just a nick name..

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Just another way for someone to try and sell a ray. Fun part is when they tell you that the supplier told them it was a king motoro. Maybe you should ask the seller what makes it a "King Motoro".

It is by the way a Marble. Ugly one IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store