BGK

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
Nice how long have you had him. What size tank? Any tank mates? What filtration? What are you feeding him? Keep us (or apparently just me) updated.

bobVillanueva

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Philippines
www.youtube.com
Nice how long have you had him. What size tank? Any tank mates? What filtration? What are you feeding him? Keep us (or apparently just me) updated.
He's in a 100g long. With a 4 ft 3 layered trickle filter and a big external box/sump ish diy filter:)

I feed him shrimp, beef heart and live fish from time to time. He's with a few buettikoferri (pardon the spelling) tilapias and a couple of pacus in the mean time. I picked him up late january i think. Hehehe.

I lost a 2' one in the past, saw a dude who keeps one with aligator gar and silver arowana years back but when I tried it out, he got decapitated.:/ they grow fast and turn notorious towards tankmates but are real vulnerable to other predators due to their lack of scales and slender bodies in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

thebichir

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2014
usa
wow pretty cool!I love seeing fish owners with knive fish they are great fish I used to have one a year ago but yes it swam up in my canister filter :(

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
He's in a 100g long. With a 4 ft 3 layered trickle filter and a big external box/sump ish diy filter:)

I feed him shrimp, beef heart and live fish from time to time. He's with a few buettikoferri (pardon the spelling) tilapias and a couple of pacus in the mean time. I picked him up late january i think. Hehehe.

I lost a 2' one in the past, saw a dude who keeps one with aligator gar and silver arowana years back but when I tried it out, he got decapitated.:/ they grow fast and turn notorious towards tankmates but are real vulnerable to other predators due to their lack of scales and slender bodies in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Definately right about no protection. Hope you can relocated those fish before he goes crazy :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store