Socal fish keepers. Has anyone tried large fujimoto tanks???

dkreef

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2011
OC, CA
My local lfs carries visio and fujimoto tanks.
He says fujimoto is cheaper but also good. Its more of an mom and pop shop.
Im considering a 240-300 gal tank and wanna know if anyone in socal has heard of their tank quality or has experience with them.

jeboxfiddy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2006
San Gabriel,CA
FYI many LFS use their tanks for their stores not a problem. I use their 60's as well. I've seen their 300g with no problem. As long as your stand and ground support is even you should be fine. Good luck. You can also have them put over flow boxes and holes according to your likings.

dkreef

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2011
OC, CA
Thats what store owner said but i also hear from ppl who heard bad things like leak after a year.
They only offer 90days warranty. So that has me concerned.

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
I see a problem here.

You live in socal, I would kill for the used deals in your area. Buying new implies you don't care about these deals and thus you have a lot of money. If you have a lot of money why not just buy the brand you are more comfortable with?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
My friend had a 180g fujimoto tank. It held up fine for a year before he sold it. If the price difference is not that much more then I would go with Visio. They are made by Advance Aqua. I buy all my acrylic tanks from Advance Aqua.

dkreef

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2011
OC, CA
price difference on 200gal and below is not much. but 240 and up is big difference.
i really want 240s-300s. but again scared of tank leaking in future from fujimoto.
was trying to get some reviews on them but couldnt find much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store