Rare SHOWSIZE Fish ~ Bay Area Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Looking to add some fish to my 360g that are at least 8" if it's tall bodied or god knows how big if its a skinny fish... big enough so a 23" dat won't eat it.

don't want anything common like rtc tsn gourami flowerhorn ca-cichlids .

fish that i might be interested (not a complete list so feel free to let me know what u got)
AUL
tig
leichardti (don't want jardini/ blk/slvr)
bb grouper
nile/korean/japanese/chinese perch
maybe bichirs
archers
maybe f0 or f1 bahias (but no other cichlas please)
any other slow-ish moving fish that won't steal all the food from the dats

oh and, no more datnoids.

Let me know if you got anything else that might work.
local bay area only . unless you can offer live arrival guarantee on your big fish.

ICHIBAN TROPICAL FISH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Steeler city
look like a lot of request of your wish list , sale me your dat so you wont have an issue lol

Here the list can be mate with your dats
10 inch red mammon
14 black wolf fish
12 inch xingu pbass
12 inch fire eels
14 gafrin cat
7 inch red pike
14 inch black knife fish

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
No idea how to price my 23" IT and 16" NTT if I ever decide to sell it, but nah, not going to sell these, as I have kept them for so long.

As for the your list
10 inch red mammon = not interested in cichlids
14 black wolf fish = I'd be worried of its potential aggression toward my NTTs
12 inch xingu pbass = maybe, but it might still be cutting it close with the big dat's mouth... how much anyway?
12 inch fire eels = food
14 gafrin cat = not too sure what you are referring to but other than lince , paroon, or tig , i doubt it would be a cat i'd be interested
7 inch red pike = food
14 inch black knife fish = food too i think...

hmmm haha, hard to choose stuff that'll not fit in a 23" dat mouth

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I got lots of Big Bahia and Xingu from Wes to unload. PM me.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
No idea how to price my 23" IT and 16" NTT if I ever decide to sell it, but nah, not going to sell these, as I have kept them for so long.

As for the your list
10 inch red mammon = not interested in cichlids
14 black wolf fish = I'd be worried of its potential aggression toward my NTTs
12 inch xingu pbass = maybe, but it might still be cutting it close with the big dat's mouth... how much anyway?
12 inch fire eels = food
14 gafrin cat = not too sure what you are referring to but other than lince , paroon, or tig , i doubt it would be a cat i'd be interested
7 inch red pike = food
14 inch black knife fish = food too i think...

hmmm haha, hard to choose stuff that'll not fit in a 23" dat mouth
Seriously dude, you probably don't feed your dats. Beside he's gonna choke on that 12" eel if he does. I have a 19" ST with some 6" red heads and NO he never attempted to eat them cuz I feed all my dats daily. FYI asked for request nicely but again I don't deal with you. Thank God

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Seriously dude, you probably don't feed your dats. Beside he's gonna choke on that 12" eel if he does. I have a 19" ST with some 6" red heads and NO he never attempted to eat them cuz I feed all my dats daily. FYI asked for request nicely but again I don't deal with you. Thank God

Huh ? Umm , no offense man but I don't think you have the right to accuse me of not feeding my dats when I grew these dats to these record size . Yes , maybe he won't try to eat anything big but if he does , u r right , it'll probably choke . That's why I'm taking the precaution to avoid that risk . To anyone that has offered some fish for sale to me that I have rejected either becuz I'm honestly not interested or if I see potential threat to the dats , I apologize if I sounded mean or offending or anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store