Help in buying Arowana!!!

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
hello.. fellows I want to buy A red tail golden arowana or Red Chilli Arowana can any one help buying these since I want them to be shipped to Pakistan... I came across " Imperial Arowana Breeding Farm " in Singapore they say that they can ship it anywhere on there website .. I just want to know that is it good to go with them ... or can any one tell me other Authorized Exporter in Singapore or Thailand, since buying from them is cheap for me and Fish can get to me easily ... but other suggestions will be helpful ...

Thanks in advance...:)

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
I was just suggested not to buy an RTG as a beginner Arowana, because of there eventual much larger size than the other asians. It grows to 90cm, where the xbacks should only grow to 60cm. I dont know the risks involved with shipping to Pakistan.

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
it take around 1 day or 1.5 max I think for shipping ...since there are other retailers in my country that purchase from Thailand ....

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
can you help me buying one !! and what about Red chilli ..same size
I can try - the only Chili Reds I've seen, because I don't shop for arowanas often at all, go for around 38,000 baht. This should be the equivalent to $1,280 U.S., however this is just one shop's price.

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
Well I am not a beginner ... I have been keeping fishes for almost 2.5 years... and have experience with ... Stingray , Redtail catfish , Oscars, Silver Arowana ,Pangasius , etc ...

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
Thanks ... Can you tell me the name of shops that can ship me .. and are authorized ...this will be much helpful

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store