220 build

TylerT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
Terre haute Indiana
Started on stand and filter today
going to run 2 shop lights with 6500k bulbs for right now kind of a budget build I guess
building a wet dry filter and trying a 3d background lol will post lots of pics as the build goes
houseing a rtc, and silver cat

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Silver catfish? Could you please give the scientific name or post a picture since silver cat could cover a wide range of cats.

good luck on your build to bro, hope you are already looking for a 2000 gallon for your rtc :)

TylerT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
Terre haute Indiana
I'm planing on building a pond or big tank. I work for a concrete company so once I buy a house I'm building something huge.still young and renting right now.any ideas or advise would be great

TylerT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
Terre haute Indiana
Blochi looks a lot like it
it was kind of just a test I'm going to use that on on my new 45 gallon
I'm thinking double the size and put it in a rubber maid tote which I already have

any advise on the filter or things I should do? I've been doing lots of research and these seem to be pretty good

TylerT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
Terre haute Indiana
Traded a moped I had 10 bucks in for a 40 gallon today came with some convicts and Pleco probley going to be a hospital tank for awhile or Pleco tank
3 tanks now lol I hope I haven't bit off more then I can chew
new to the hobby but falling in love fa$t

image.jpg

image.jpg

TylerT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2014
Terre haute Indiana
The top picture I added some ceramic media and scrubble pads to filter and cleared up very fast.very pleased with the ceramic will be running same set up in 220 plus some bio balls
50 bio balls on ebay for 5 bucks if anyone needs any

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store