ID please

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
Please ID the rear right side ray. These were imported WC as hystrix. What would you guys say it is? Sorry about the sideways pic. Cant rotate it.
image.jpg

image.jpg

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Back ray is a orbignyi, not sure on center ray because of sand. The right ray looks to be a orb as well just a faded pattern. Looks hystrix around eyes but the tail and the faint eyebrows say orb. They look nice. How much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
Back ray is a orbignyi, not sure on center ray because of sand. The right ray looks to be a orb as well just a faded pattern. Looks hystrix around eyes but the tail and the faint eyebrows say orb. They look nice. How much?

Thanks fishdog.. Not expensive. Im going to go see them on friday. Might clean him out.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
That is a super nice marble. Orbs as we them have a common tail with the bold half stripes down the side and the dusky areas behind the eyes called eyebrows. The pattern on their back however can be all over the place. Some pail and faded while others have an almost flower like pattern. I would be happy with all the rays you pictured.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Tell the seller to get a heater guard quick or you will be going to purchase injured rays!
Very nice marble though.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Orbs. They will get big.

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
That is a super nice marble. Orbs as we them have a common tail with the bold half stripes down the side and the dusky areas behind the eyes called eyebrows. The pattern on their back however can be all over the place. Some pail and faded while others have an almost flower like pattern. I would be happy with all the rays you pictured.

Ya i have two henlei's and ive been thinking of finding an exceptional marble.. I think i found it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store