14" Red Tail Catfish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

srensh1

Feeder Fish
Feb 18, 2014
Maryland
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and looking for someone to buy my RTC. He is still relatively small but I know he will outgrow my tank quickly. Just a little back story, I purchased a 150 gallon aquarium and it came with a couple pleco's, a tiger oscar, and the RTC. I know he will outgrow the tank soon so I am trying to find a better home for him. I am trying to sell him for $100 OBO.
red tail catfish.jpgIMG00031-20140311-1147.jpg

red tail catfish.jpg

IMG00031-20140311-1147.jpg

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Your better off finding him a good home and giving him away you'll have him for ever with an asking price that high most people can't even get $20 for a fish like that

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

srensh1

Feeder Fish
Feb 18, 2014
Maryland
I saw some very high asking prices online (above $500) which seemed ridiculous, I didn't think my price was out of the question. I'm also gonig to contact my LFS to see what kind of price they will give me for store credit.

Thanks

sturgeonlover

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
New York
I saw some very high asking prices online (above $500) which seemed ridiculous, I didn't think my price was out of the question. I'm also gonig to contact my LFS to see what kind of price they will give me for store credit.

Thanks
Yes, you should try your LFS first. Some give a better credit than what you would be able to sell it for. GLWS!

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Reality is that, of you give it to the lfs, theyr just gonna sell off to someone saying it's at its max size.. You might even make them bring more in, because they sell good.

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk App

srensh1

Feeder Fish
Feb 18, 2014
Maryland
Thanks for the feedback. I just spoke to LFS, they offered $25-$30 in store credit. I'm not sure what else to do with him but I also know that they may re-sell him to someone that doesn't know anything about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store