225 gallon aquarium and stand 72x24x30 - $350 - FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jam05pr

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2005
Sunshine State
Currently have a 225 gallon undrilled aquarium and stand for sale. It's used so it has minor scratches, nothing that really bothered me. The top braces broke on it and I bought two pieces of 1/2" thick glass to fix. First time trying to fix something like this but I could never get the glass to hold possibly due to my lack of experience with silicone . Plastic brace can be ordered by a LFS, you can fix it using the strips of glass or some other form of bracing. Comes with a wooden stand and overflow box, no sump, lights or canopy.

It is filled at the moment (held with a metal clamp) so no need to worry about it leaking once set up. Looking for $350 due to the brace issue. PM me if interested.

image.jpg

Natalie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2007
Florida
I'm very very interested, but I live in Gainesville and don't have a way to transport it. If I could, I would buy this in a heartbeat. :-(

jam05pr

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2005
Sunshine State
You could always make a road trip out of it lol. Btw, there are truck rental companies like Penske and Uhaul that do one way rentals. Just a thought. This is how I went about getting the new tank that I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store