New Stingray Home (600g)

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
My new project............. Picked it up this morning after an 8 hour round trip drive. 600g Tenecor 8'x4'x30"

A special thanks to two members here, one for the lead and the other for selling me the tank.
They know who they are.

This thing is immaculate and appears in new condition.

First order of business, how to get it into my basement, More to come!

600(6).jpg

600(5).jpg

600(4).jpg

600(3).jpg

600(2).jpg

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Congrats on picking it up. Was wondering when and if you were going to.

As for the pump question we had talked about a while back I would check with Tanglover as he has the pumps. Being that the tank was in my garage the noise level would be different then if it was in my house. When Todd had them setup on the 600 his filter room was in a separate room from the tank so I can't help there either.

Can't wait to see this thing go together.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Sweet tank!
Very nice! Very jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks guys!

Very cool. I was wondering when you were going to upgrade

Is this todds old tank?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Have been wanting to, just waiting for the right deal. Money, price and setup came together at the right time.

Not Todds old one but supposed to be the same. Although I think the plumbing sizes are different from what I am gathering.

Congrats on picking it up. Was wondering when and if you were going to.

As for the pump question we had talked about a while back I would check with Tanglover as he has the pumps. Being that the tank was in my garage the noise level would be different then if it was in my house. When Todd had them setup on the 600 his filter room was in a separate room from the tank so I can't help there either.

Can't wait to see this thing go together.
Thanks Silent, yeah it would tend to echo more in a garage. Can't wait to see it up either. The wife asked today if this was big enough to satisfy the addiction....
All I could do is smile and tell her she was enabling me..........:ROFL:

Reactions: biggfish

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Very nice! Very jealous...... :)

Going to do anything with the bottom of the tank? I sure wish I would have hit mine with some paint before filling.

Marbles in the 340 blackies in the 600?

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Wow nice tank for rays.
Thanks

Very nice! Very jealous...... :)

Going to do anything with the bottom of the tank? I sure wish I would have hit mine with some paint before filling.

Marbles in the 340 blackies in the 600?

Probably, dont want foam showing through. Just trying to decide color. All rays are going in there.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store