Looking to build new aquarium

richard.ca

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2014
des moines iowa
I recently set my my 60 gallon tank, but sadly (or not so sadly LOL) i want to upgrade to 150-180 gallon. i want to build one. Not just for cost but i like the idea of building my own. Im just so lost/confused on which way i want to go. Glass, acrylic, plywood... lol.. i have spend many many hours of research looking into all them. but if done right they all can look pretty amazing. (though i have seen MANY poorly put together ones. as people get excited and just through it together) i don't want that nor would i ever do that. this will be a project i don't have a date on as my tank (60 gallon) only been up for 2 months, so still happy with it. im doing the walstad way on my tank now and will keep doing it this way. i plan on adding a co2 system to my tank when im ready... PLEASE help me help myself decide on which way would be the best lol. i want to be able to switch it to salt water if i wanted too in the future. the platys are my brothers as he is moving. :) i have 7 African cichlids,rainbow shark,redtail shark, 2 loaches, 6 tiber barbs. fish tank.jpgfish tank2.jpgfish tank3.jpgfish tank4.jpgfish tank5.jpg.

fish tank.jpg

fish tank2.jpg

fish tank3.jpg

fish tank4.jpg

fish tank5.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store