Update on my 75 gallon

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
My 75 has been running a bit more than 2 months now with no (major) problems. Stock as of now includes 6 giant danios, 1 striped raphael catfish, and 1 sailfin pleco (grow out). Even after about 7 threads on this forum and several on others I still haven't decided what to add for the final fish(es). I've gone from an angelfish community to a single red devil and everything in between. This wasn't mentioned more than once or twice in any of my other threads but I'm thinking about getting a gourami in it. I think a gourami would look nice with say one or two medium cichlids and one more bottom feeder possibly. Now if I do get a gourami, a conflict comes to mind. Do I transfer my blue gourami from my 30 tall into my 75, or do I get the platinum blue gourami from my LFS? And like I mentioned earlier, I need to find a good cichlid or two as well. They're all amazing fish and I can't decide. I'm sure I'll make a good decision when it comes time. What do you guys think about the gourami though? Well that's pretty much it for the update, I'll post more on this thread whenever I get the fish or something changes in my tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store