My 9" Marble Motoro male is Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
So, my little boy has finally become a man! All I need now is a woman who is of age, so that he can break in his claspers. I must admit that this came much sooner than I thought. I have read all of the posts on here referring to Mini Marbles and had my fingers crossed that mine would mature at a smaller size, guess it worked! Can anyone else that has one of these tell me how much more your male grew after reaching maturity? I just can't imagine that he won't get a lot bigger. Thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Sory, i can't comment on the question. But is that a lobster in your tank? How does it stay alive with the rays in there?

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
He is almost 2 and has put the brakes on growing. He was growing at a good pace for the first year and a half and eats like a pig and just gets fat now.

Those lobsters are the cleaning crew, and if one or 2 dissapear, they get replaced. My LFS sells them for $1.50.

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
Don't you worry about those lobsters taking a snip at your fish?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
He is almost 2 and has put the brakes on growing. He was growing at a good pace for the first year and a half and eats like a pig and just gets fat now.

Those lobsters are the cleaning crew, and if one or 2 dissapear, they get replaced. My LFS sells them for $1.50.
He won't grow much more if at all, 1" at the most, he is 100% mini Marble.

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
Aquaman, I hope you are right, cause he is the perfect size! Not only that, but if I can find a Mini-Marble female, I can have Mini-Marble pups, and that would be awesome!!!!

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
As far as those lobsters are concerned, they are a great clean up crew, they actually eat the ray poop, and I have yet to see any aggression or injuries even on my smallest ray.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store