Baby poly tank mates

Vilardz3190

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2011
Rockville Centre, NY
I have a baby senegal, ornate, delhezi and endlicheri. What other fish can grow up with then that they won't eat?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vilardz3190

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2011
Rockville Centre, NY

Marauder225

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2011
New jersey
You don't think 4 is enough? Lol

No 4 is not enough lol. I thought it would have been when I started but its not I have 2 full grown senegals and am growing out 9 others currently that are albino senegals, ornates, teugelsi, and delhezis. I have mine with african butterfly fish, leopard ctenopoma, and Raphael catfish

Vilardz3190

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2011
Rockville Centre, NY
They leave those fish alone? The Raphael I would imagine they wouldn't touch. The others I'm surprised

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
They leave those fish alone? The Raphael I would imagine they wouldn't touch. The others I'm surprised

You'd be surprised what you can get away with when you have baby polys especially when they are UJ's I was able to get away with mollies, swordtails, tiger barbs, neon tetras. The list was almost endless. Then of course they grew up and found out that those fish tasted good and you can probably fill in what happened next.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
As far as some other tank mates there are just too many possibilities to list them all. What kind of set-up are you looking to put your polys in? try and give some info on what kinds of fish you like (ancient, peaceful, aggressive, etc..,) so we can narrow down some choices you might like than just some general fish that can be kept with them. Also are you trying to find tank mates that will grow up with them and be suitable with them in their adulthood? or just tank mates that are suitable for them right now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store