OC/Socal 6-7" Albino tiger Oscar & Red Oscar "pair" 30$

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITECJ2OW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
So Cal
Hi everyone, my oscars have begun to grow out and become more territorial so I want to find my albino tiger oscar and my red oscar a new home (together only please).

I would really like to keep them together as I bought them as baby's (2-3") when they were kept together at a tank in the LFS. I have kept them together ever since and they seem to enjoy each others company, sleep, swimming and staying together. The red O seems to be the dominant (male, does not harm the albino), and the albino is more passive.

I have them in a 180g setup with with a bigger Tiger O that seems to hate the color orange (red oscar). I unfortunately cannot take good pictures of them because they hide in between the driftwood and rocks but they look exactly like common red O and albino tiger O. I can deliver within the OC area (bring your own bucket to switch), and will only catch them when I tear down the set up on my next water change.

30$ firm and will only negotiate if you can house them in a good long term home (125g+). Feeding on anything that is not dry (shrimp, tilapia, squid, beefheart, and veggies).

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store