Serrasamlus Sanchezi

Derpy007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2014
USA
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Is there any way I can breed these in a 30g?[/FONT]

Derpy007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2014
USA
Keep a male and female in a lightly planted 30(?)H. Breed them and then sell for some profit. The whole little piranha family though. Is it possible? Thank you,
Derpy007

smaller n stronger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2012
Canada
piranha are sexually demorf (excuse my spelling) but i mean there is no way to sex them unless you physically see the female laying eggs and the male fertilizing them. a 30g will be too small to even try and get more then one species of piranha in the serrasamlus species to cohab it is hard enough in a decently large tank and iam not to sure how many people can answer piranha questions on MFK id look more at www.piranhakeepers.com for piranha questions to be honest

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
piranha are sexually demorf (excuse my spelling) but i mean there is no way to sex them unless you physically see the female laying eggs and the male fertilizing them. a 30g will be too small to even try and get more then one species of piranha in the serrasamlus species to cohab it is hard enough in a decently large tank and iam not to sure how many people can answer piranha questions on MFK id look more at www.piranhakeepers.com for piranha questions to be honest
Pygocentrus..............This family is sexually dimorph.............The female is rounder like an egg.........The male is slimmer(most of the time).................During courtship, the pair darken in color...........They lay eggs and sperm in a dugout hole.................The fry hatch within 3 days.................Anywhere between 500-2000 fry can be spawned from one breeding.............

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store