Guess whats in the tubs

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Hey guy and gals just got my order from JA and everyone came in awesomely packed and looking amazing. In the tub with the larger guys there are 2 Upper jaws and 4 Lower Jaws. In the tub with the smaller guys they are both Upper jaws. I'll give a hint for both tubs. The hint for the larger tub is the 2 upper jaws are both from the palmas complex. The hint for the smaller tub is that one of them was previously known as the retropinnis, but is now known by another name. Pics will be in the next post because for some reason pictures mess up my words. Also sorry for bad cell pics lol the fan above them doesn't help much either, but these are the best pics out of the dozens I took lol.

Ninjouzata

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
Georgia, USA
I'd guess if I could! I don't know enough to even try :( I know they're cute though :)

swrdply400mrelay

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2012
Texas
I'm on mobile so the pics are super tiny.

I think I see an endi and palmas?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I'm on mobile so the pics are super tiny.

I think I see an endi and palmas?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
yep faranah endli and palmas palmas. There's also 2 lap variants and another poly from the palmas complex as well another LJ.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
well because of lack of interest in the big tub it's a faranah endli, koliba, koloton, faranah dabola, big palmas palmas, and a big buettikoferi. In the smaller tub it's a weeksii, and mokelembembe.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Dr B, just saw this. Wow your collection just got major additions
thanks yeah they are all a little stressed from shipping, but the koliba is already looking amazing and the farina endli is already eating. I am going to do a huge collection update in a couple weeks as I haven't done one in about a year and am overdue lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store