UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Hey MFK,

I just heard some sad news, Rt4 is going out of business. They are shutting the store down to focus on the custom tank building. SOOO even though this kinda sucks.. they are blowing everything out at the store pretty cheap. Live stock is low ( of course) but there were a few monsters still running around there. But he is also selling a lot of the tank filters etc. For an example, just to be nosy I asked the owner about the 900 gallon glass tank, he said 5k and he would cut it down and reset it up where ever somebody wanted!!! lol...

I do not have the space but figured somebody on MFK needed it.

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Even though I love getting great deals, this is not the way I want to get them;)!

Thanks for the info!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sad news.I'd meaning to take a drive and check them out one day but I never got around to it.

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
That sucks. I never bought any livestock there, but I bought plenty of food and accessories. I can't say I was impressed with their fish, but they had a lot of other stuff you don't really see elsewhere (decorations/parts/food/chemicals). I was just getting used to having 3 good fish stores within 20 minutes of my house, too. Crap.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Rt 4 is a great store, this is really depressing news. Sucks actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store