newest member saying hello

Amber n The Boss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2014
Toledo, Ohio
So I'm the new person around here and introdurelinquishment. I'm Amber and just making the leap from the average aquarist to a monster keeper. I currently have The Boss who is a 12.5" iridescent shark and his tank buddy a 10" iridescent. They were a relinquishment from someone who under estimated their size potential. They grew up in a 55g setup. I just got these guys yesterday and currently homing them in my 75g until my 150g arrives.

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
So I'm the new person around here and introdurelinquishment. I'm Amber and just making the leap from the average aquarist to a monster keeper. I currently have The Boss who is a 12.5" iridescent shark and his tank buddy a 10" iridescent. They were a relinquishment from someone who under estimated their size potential. They grew up in a 55g setup. I just got these guys yesterday and currently homing them in my 75g until my 150g arrives.
Hi Amber! Welcome to MFK! Good to know you're tryna to right by them. Just curious but what are your plans for when they outgrow the 150g?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Amber n The Boss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2014
Toledo, Ohio
The 150 I'm getting is used and for only $400 so it's a great deal for what they will need for the time being. The LFS said this size would be good for them to carry out their lives in however my husband and I agreed to a 300g in the near future but we will need to have our floor inspected and I'm sure reinforced before we can place a tank that heavy in our home.

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
The 150 I'm getting is used and for only $400 so it's a great deal for what they will need for the time being. The LFS said this size would be good for them to carry out their lives in however my husband and I agreed to a 300g in the near future but we will need to have our floor inspected and I'm sure reinforced before we can place a tank that heavy in our home.
yeah 300g is better lol. At least you're doing right by them. Look forward to seeing pics and updates in the future.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome to the forum! If you need any help with catfish then just let me know:)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Welcome amber nice to have you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store